Skip to content
First Timers’ Guide to Hot Yoga
Interested in trying Hot Yoga for the first time?
Here is what you can expect.
- Our Hot Yoga is simply yoga… in a heated room (up to 105 F)
- The heat adds intensity to the workout, generating more sweat, and helps muscles warmup and stretch
- Most people feel the hot room is a more comfortable environment for practicing yoga
- I prefer to have showered within a couple of hours before class to avoid being self-conscious of my body smells
- Wear clothing that will allow you to move freely as it becomes wet. Some men wear shirts, some don’t. If you wear a shirt in the class, bring another dry one to change into when done.
- No shoes in the yoga room
- We have showers to rinse off after
- Bring:A yoga mat (we have a selection for sale)
- A full bottle of water, cold is nice
- 2 towels: one for your face during class, and one for the top of your mat to absorb sweat (mat towels available for sale)