GET FIT . STAY SAFE
At SWEAT! your health and safety is top of mind. We have designed and implemented the following specific cleaning and safety standards and protocols within our facilities to keep our customers and employees as safe as we possibly can.
The CDC recommends a layered strategy to reduce exposures to SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. This includes using multiple mitigation strategies with several layers of safeguards to reduce the spread of the disease and lower the risk of exposure.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- Hand sanitizers available at multiple locations throughout the facilities
- Temperature-taking upon entry, and screening for COVID-19 related symptoms or recent exposure
- All employees are trained to use approved disinfectants and clean equipment before use
- Disinfectant fogging after each yoga/sculpt class (using professional electrostatic handheld sprayer)
- Disinfectant fogging after each shower
- Disinfectant wipe-down of bikes after each class
- Hospital grade EPA approved cleaners used daily
- Water stations are closed for now
- Social distancing markers
- HVAC system at maximum outside airflow for 2 hours before and after the building is occupied, and actively running during business hours
- UVC germicidal bulbs in our HVAC system to control/eliminate viruses, mold and bacteria
PLEASE DO YOUR PART
For the health and safety of all, please follow these guidelines:
- Book your class in advance: there is limited space and we do not accommodate walk-ins at this time.
- Practice social distancing: please remain 6 feet apart, we have social distancing floor markers, as well as yoga mat place-markers to assist you in keeping your distance.
- Wear a face mask at all time within our facilities.
- Sanitize or wash your hands before and after class. We provide hand sanitizer in multiple locations throughout the facilities.
- Bring your own mat, props, towel and water bottle.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19, or are not feeling well, please do not attend class. If you or someone close has tested positive for COVID-19, please self-isolate for at least 14 days or until you have tested negative.
Thank you so much for your help in keeping everyone safe!